This is a small bugfix release that includes notable fixes for the methylation/modifications drawing (the negative strand reads displayed the data incorrectly) and the reference name selector
Please check the release notes for more details!
To install JBrowse 2 for the web, you can download the link above, or you can use the JBrowse CLI to automatically download the latest version. See the JBrowse web quick start for more details.
🐛 Bug Fix
- #2159 Stop local storage quota-exceeded errors preventing the app from starting (@cmdcolin)
- #2161 Remove outline from clicking on SVG chord tracks (@cmdcolin)
- #2157 Fix rendering of negative strand alignment modifications/methylation (@cmdcolin)
- #2131 Fix mouseovers/click handlers after "force load" button pressed (@cmdcolin)
- #2128 Fix using the "Color by modifications" setting on files that need ref renaming (@cmdcolin)
- #2115 Fix bug where sometimes plugin could not be removed from UI (@garrettjstevens)
- #2119 Fix loading indicator on the reference sequence selector getting stuck (@cmdcolin)