This release addresses two main issues:
- A bug introduced in v1.0.1 where the CLI command
jbrowse createwould not download the latest version of JBrowse Web.
- A fix for a problem that prevented
@jbrowse/react-linear-genome-view(first released in v1.0.1) from working properly.
Several other bug fixes and improvements are also included. See details below.
To install JBrowse 2 for the web, you can download the link above, or you can use the JBrowse CLI to automatically download the latest version. See the JBrowse web quick start for more details.
🐛 Bug Fix
- #1514 react-linear-genome-view bug fixes (@garrettjstevens)
- #1517 Fix the use of filtering display on desktop (@cmdcolin)
- #1512 Fix setting maxDisplayedBpPerPx for pileup display, helps prevent too large an area from being rendered (@cmdcolin)
- #1442 Change track selector togglebutton to normal button (@cmdcolin)
- #1506 Fix horizontally flipped translation frames position (@cmdcolin)
- #1501 Fix CLI to allow jbrowse create to download newer monorepo tag format (@cmdcolin)